Jan 04, 2022
By Diane Broek
WHAT’S NEW IN JANUARY?
So besides the extremely cold weather and a new strain of Covid 19 – what are some GOOD THINGS we can look forward to in 2022? Trans Ova Genetics is starting out with a bang with booths and team members present at the major shows this spring. In January, you will find us at the Cattleman’s Congress, the National Western Stock Show, the National Cattleman’s Beef Association convention and the Ft. Worth Stock Show followed closely by the San Antonio Stock Show, the Iowa Beef Expo, the Houston Stock Show, among others. So you may ask “What does this mean to me? Here are just a few of the highlights that you will learn about if you visit with our TOG team members during these events:
- New programs and pricing strategies offered by Trans Ova Genetics in 2022.
- New locations and PWP agreements across the U.S.
- Updates on current programs. Detailed in depth appointments with TOG representatives on request.
- Drawings for free services and 2 Free Genetic Preservations at each event with booth presence.
- Free Genetic Preservation kits provided at all major events in case you need one last minute – you simply pay for the service.
- Free SWAG of TOG promotional items – the highlight of any show.
- Sponsorship of the Embryos on Snow sales at both OK City and Denver, along with support for the La Prix scholarships for 5 talented youth.
- Podcasts and interviews with clients at all major events.
- A myriad of the best animals on the planet, many of them produced via Trans Ova Genetics ART technology.
- Need a rockstar in your herd, or maybe a whole band of rockstars? Simply stop in at our booth at one of the spring events or check with a TOG for a one on one meetings with one of our rockstars to determine how we can help you meet your goals.
- Cheers to 2022 – let’s make this your best year yet!
Advanced Technology Sales and Production Manager
For more information on cloning, visit our livestock cloning page or past cloning blog posts.
How can we help?