40th Anniversary Spotlight – Felipe Ruiz
Apr 13, 2020
In honor of Trans Ova’s 40th Anniversary, we have asked team members to reminisce about their time with Trans Ova and what they are excited about for the future.
Our next team member spotlight to celebrate Trans Ova Genetics’ 40th Anniversary is Felipe Ruiz. Felipe has been part of the Trans Ova team for 16 years, and currently works out of the Oklahoma Regional Center as a Professional Services Tech Scientist. We are thankful for the expertise he brings to the Trans Ova team!
1. What is your favorite Trans Ova memory?
There are many great memories from my time here. One I can think of is when we were calving out the first clones ever in our system and one cow delivered a set of triplets alive; which is very rare, and I was very lucky to be a part of it.
2. What do you like best about your time at Trans Ova?
The great people I have had the chance to work with and the friendships made.
3. What excites you about the future of Trans Ova?
The international opportunities to touch communities far away that will benefit from the services and products that Trans Ova can offer.
4. What thoughts and emotions come to mind when you think about Trans Ova’s 40th anniversary?
To me, Trans Ova Genetics is a living proof that the American dream is still alive.
5. In what different ways has Trans Ova excelled or grown in the last 40 years?
It has grown to be one of the most known biotechnology companies not only in North America, but in many other countries.