The Rock Star
Jul 06, 2020
Part I – The Rock Star
By Diane Broek
Have you been one of the lucky livestock breeders who has raised, or purchased, that “once in a lifetime animal?” You know which one I am talking about – the one you strive to produce again with each and every mating or purchase you make. What if I were to tell you that you can make “once in a lifetime….twice or more in lifetime”? Are you interested? I suspect that all of you are and it may be more attainable than you ever thought it was.
Today we have a whole toolbox full of reproductive technology tools available for the progressive livestock producer. AI (artificial insemination), ET (embryo transfer), IVF(in vitro fertilization) and SS (sexed semen) are all part of the toolbox that allows you to make the next great one. But what if you have the great one, the rock star already? That’s where the fifth tool in the toolbox comes in. Genetic Preservation and Cloning allow you to make an identical twin to the rock star, just born at a later place in time. That’s right, you can now make that irreplaceable bull or cow, boar or sow, buck or doe, ram or ewe…..replaceable! And to really blow your mind, let me add that we can produce an intact male, from a previously castrated male or a disease free animal from one that had acquired a disease in their lifetime.
So here is the recipe to produce that genetic twin to your rock star, and it’s easier than you think:
- Find the rock star – this is the hard part. Tools like genomic analysis are available today to make this process easier.
- Give Trans Ova Genetics a call at 1-800-999-3586 and simply ask any one of our talented team members to “tell me more about cloning”.
- Request that our user friendly tissue sample kit be sent to you in order to collect DNA from the rock star.
- Return the kit to our lab for fast processing in preparation for cloning later. This part takes 1 – 2 weeks.
- At the end of the culture period you are ready to move to cloning should you decided to do so right away….or a year from now. And you can use this base cell line many, many times.
- If you are ready for a twin rock star or three of them, simply let us know how many you want to order and when you want them born. We do the rest.
- After the appropriate gestation period, we are delighted to send you a photo or your little twin Rockstar(s)! And they will be coming home to you right after weaning.
Are you interested in hearing more about making the irreplaceable…replaceable? If you are, simply call 1-800-999-3586 Ext 3104 and we can start you down the path to another rock star. Did I mention, we really want to make this technology as affordable as possible for everyone? We have a stimulus package that allows for a $500 discount on a $1600 Genetic Preservation (the first step in the cloning process). That’s right folks, $500 extra in your pocket, and who doesn’t want that….AND another rock star!
For more information on Trans Ova Genetics, Genetics Preservation and Cloning simply call:
Advanced Technologies Sales Manager