Part VIII: 40 things learned in 40 years
Dec 15, 2020
Trans Ova is proud to have dedicated people part of the Trans Ova team. Some have even been with Trans Ova since the beginning. One of those people is Diane Broek, who at the beginning of December celebrated her 40th anniversary with Trans Ova. In part VIII of our cloning blog series, Diane shares 40 Things she has learned in 40 years at Trans Ova Genetics.
Cloning Part VIII: 40 Things I have learned in 40 years at Trans Ova Genetics
By: Diane Broek
- I am blessed. I think we all are. We get to spend our days working with great livestock in the greatest country in the world.
- Technology is ever-changing. Take it from me, you have no idea how technology will change the world in the next 40 years.
- Don’t close your eyes to new opportunities, and new technology. Be flexible, take a chance, make the leap.
- Whatever you are in this world….be kind.
- Keep learning, every day, never stop.
- Select a vocation you are passionate about. If you love going to work every day, you are in the right place.
- Pick your battles. You can’t go to the mat over everything.
- Laugh a lot. And surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
- Wear a mask and wash your hands. (Okay this one is more recent).
- Don’t actually go to 40 things. Most people have the attention span of a gnat…so get to the point.
For more information on cloning, visit our livestock cloning page or past cloning blog posts.