Trans Ova expands services at Legends Lane in Ohio
Oct 21, 2020
We would like to share with you some exciting news about our partnership with Dr. Rob Stout at Legends Lane Reproductive Services. Beginning November 1, 2020, all advanced reproductive services at Legends Lane will be performed by Trans Ova Genetics. This transition comes as Dr. Stout moves to a part-time contract position with Trans Ova where he will still be available to conventionally flush and transfer embryos. The Trans Ova team is excited to continue the great working relationship with Dr. Rob and Sheri Stout and their clients in Ohio and surrounding states.
What changes should you expect to see?
- Trans Ova Genetics will continue to conduct the donor IVF aspirations at Legends Lane and will also be available for conventional flushing and embryo transfer.
- All scheduling and services provided by Dr. Stout and Legends Lane will now run through Trans Ova Genetics. Contact Nicole Lemmon (240.329.0159, extension 209) with more questions and to get on the schedule.
- All operations, contact information, scheduling, and accounts receivable will move to Trans Ova Genetics.
- IVF fertilizations will still take place at one of the Trans Ova lab locations to ensure the same great results you have been getting.
- Clients can expect the same level of service they are receiving. The Trans Ova and Legends Lane teams are excited to work with you to continue multiplying your success!
We feel confident that this transition for all parties and our clients is a positive move forward. We are excited to continue supporting and welcome clients of Legends Lane to our vast array of services. If you have any questions regarding this change and how it may affect you, please, do not hesitate to reach out to Nicole Lemmon or Dr. Stout. Thank you for your continued trust in our partnership and for allowing us to help you Multiply Success in your program!
For more information on Legends Lane, or to schedule procedures, please contact Nicole Lemmon at 240-329-0159 extension 209. For more information on Trans Ova Genetics or more information on reproductive programs that add value to your breeding operation, please visit www.transova.com or call 800-999-3586.
Founded in 1980, Trans Ova Genetics offers advanced reproductive technologies to help breeders multiply the success of their elite cattle. These technologies include embryo transfer, in vitro fertilization, sex-sorted semen, as well as genetic preservation, and cloning services. Trans Ova Genetics also offers health-certified recipients. Headquartered in Sioux Center, Iowa, Trans Ova Genetics has regional centers in Missouri, Maryland, Washington, California, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Texas, as well as multiple satellite stations throughout the United States.